Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") NoticeRise Realty respects the intellectual property rights of others and pursuant to the DMCA, and will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Rise Realty will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Rise Realty or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Rise Realty, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Rise Realty designated Copyright Agent is: